Jingle (トンガリくん, Tongari-kun, Spanish "Trotty") is a songwriting hamster. He is barely seen without his guitar and is usually seen playing music. Although he is officially part of the Ham-Ham Gang he doesn't seem to be present on their adventures. But he can give advice that pops out of nowhere and confuses the Ham-Hams.
Jingle is a music loving hamster and a self-proclaimed "Ham-poet". He is a very quiet and peaceful hamster. Although he is in the Ham-Ham Gang, he doesn't seem to go on their adventures but usually in the end of the episode he gives Hamtaro odd advice that usually confuses him. However, Jingle is not a member to appear in every episode.
He doesn't seem to have a special relationship with any hamster, either. He has a tendency to forget hamsters' names, namely Hamtaro, and calls him things like "Ham-n'-cheese," "Ham-n'-eggs," "Hambozo," and "Hamtaco". Though in one Japanese episode, Setting Off, Spring's Wind! he gets Hamtaro's name right. Hamtaro is, of course, very surprised.
- Jingle, the Wanderer (#10)
- The Slipper Chase (#18)
- Hamtaro, Please Come Home! (#24)
- The Precious Letter! (#38)
- In Search of the Pendant (#49)
- The Fresh Summer Breeze! (#58)
- Penelope Makes a Friend (#62)
- Hamtaro of the Wind (#135)
- The Sweet Milky Way! (#207)
- Nande Returns! (#278)
- Setting Off, Spring's Wind! (#293)
- Happy Ham-Ham Wedding! (#296)