- This article is about the Game Boy Advance game. If you are looking for the television special of the same title, please go to Ham-Ham Games (Episode).
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games
|Platform:||Game Boy Advance|
JP: July 15th, 2004
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games (とっとこハム太郎 ハムハムスポーツ) is a sports video game developed by AlphaDream and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy Advance. It was released in Japan on July 15th, 2004, Europe on July 16th, and North America on July 27th. The game was released shortly before the 2004 Olympics that were held in Athens, Greece from August 13th to August 29th, 2004. This was also the final Hamtaro video game to be released on the Game Boy Advance, with future entries being on the Nintendo DS.
The game is split up into 7 days. The Opening Ceremony and the 100hm Dash are played on the first day. From then until the last day, three events are participated in each day. In the break time between the events players may guide Hamtaro around the various venues in search of Sunflower Seeds and other items. Players may also watch the TV at the Clubhouse, of which there are 4 shows, "Ham Requests," an all request radio type of show, "Ham Fortune-telling," a fortune telling channel, "Ham Shopping Network," a show where players can buy various costumes, and "Ham Studio News," a recap of the day's events. On the final day, the only event participated in is the Marathon.
The controls are different depending on the event played, however, each event also offers a practice mode, which is the same as the main event, however, the results are not counted against your team.
- Team Ham-Hams - Hamtaro, Bijou, Oxnard, Cappy, Boss, Penelope, Pashmina
- Team Seahams - Captain Hamstern, Hamberto, Cubbie, Hambone, Hambeard
- Team Djungle - Bunny, Leo, Stripes, Warts
- Team Rainbow - Prince Bo, Daisy, Ivy, Rosy
List of Events
- 100 hm Dash - Hamtaro
- Tennis - Bijou
- Hammer Throw - Oxnard
- Diving - Cappy
- Beach Volleyball - Hamtaro (main player)/Bijou
- Hurdles - Boss
- Bird-back Riding - Penelope
- Pole Vault - Pashmina
- Carrot Pull - Hamtaro
- Swimming - Oxnard/Boss/Pashmina/Hamtaro
- Archery - Bijou
- Sailing - Boss/Cappy
- Triple Jump - Cappy
- Synchronized Swimming - Penelope (main player)/Pashmina
- Marathon - Hamtaro (main player)/Oxnard